EUCON SE is a brand new C494, Type A & D liquid water-reducing and set retarding admixture. Particularly effective when used in conjunction with a Plastol Series polycarboxylate-based water reducer technology. EUCON SE was designed to give the user normal range water reduction (5-10%) and an increase in workability without impacting the entrained air content, which in turn provides higher early and ultimate age compressive strengths.
The increased workability, the non-impact on air, and synergistic interactions with other admixtures (particularly polycarboxylate based products) can benefit a company’s concrete production, consistency and placement – especially in warmer climates.
EUCON SE is recommended for use in both the Ready Mix and Precast/Prestressed Concrete industries.
Features and Benefits of EUCON SE:
- No effects on air – Air neutral
- Increases concrete workability retention
- Improved early and late age compressive strengths
- Product synergies when used with Polycarboxylate based admixtures
- Works extremely well in hot weather climates
To find out more about this product, visit the product page - EUCON SE