Water Reducing, Set Retarding Admixture
EUCON SE is a synthetically produced liquid water-reducing and set retarding admixture. EUCON SE contains a Strength Enhancing chemistry component and does not contain calcium chloride or other potential corroding materials, and may be used in the presence of aluminum or zinc metals.
It is compatible with air-entraining agents, water reducers and calcium chloride, but they must be
added separately to the mix.
Features & Benefits
- Improves finishability
- Improves workability
- Reduces water requirements
- Reduces segregation
- Increases strengths
- Improves finished appearance
- Reduces cracking
- Reduces permeability
- Non staining
- Flatwork Concrete
- Concrete requiring water reduction and set time control
- Architectural concrete
- Hot weather concrete placement
Specifications / Compliances
- Fully complies with ASTM C494 Type A and D
- Fully complies with AASHTO M194
EUCON SE is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.