DURAL AQUATIGHT 100 PLUS
DURAL AQUATIGHT 100 PLUS is a moisture mitigation primer that is designed to seal on-grade concrete slabs that have high moisture vapor emission rates. A product like this is often required when finished flooring systems, of all kinds, are going to be applied to the on-grade concrete substrate.
The main features of the DURAL AQUATIGHT 100 PLUS are:
- Reduces moisture vapor emission through concrete
- Resistance up to 100% RH on the RH Probe Test (ASTM F2170)
- Resistance up to 25 lbs. MVER on Calcium Chloride Test (ASTM F1869)
- Resistant to high alkalinity, up to pH 14 (top of the scale)
- Exceeds the requirements of ASTM F3010 – “Standard Practice for Two-Component Resin Based Membrane-Forming Moisture Mitigation Systems for Use Under Resilient Floor Coverings”.
DURAL 50 LM FS
DURAL 50 LM FS is a two-component, low modulus, 100% solids, fast setting epoxy resin formulation designed to penetrate concrete and seal it from the ingress of chlorides and water. DURAL 50 LM FS heals and seals hairline cracks through its penetration.
DURAL 50 LM FS sets up 2-3 times faster than before, which makes it useful when application temperatures are in the 50-75°F (10-24°C) range.
Dural 50 LM FS Gel Time:
@ 75°F (24°C): 10 minutes
@ 50°F (10°C): 27 minutes
At 50°F (10°C) the Dural 50 LM FS is dry hard in 5½ hours.
The main features of the Dural 50 LM FS are:
- Extremely fast setting
- Substantially less shrinkage compared to MMA
- Penetrates cracks by gravity
- Heals and seals concrete
- Increases wear resistance
- Significantly reduces chloride intrusion
- Reduces water absorption
- Low VOC’s
Dural 50 LM FS is available in a 3 gallon Contractor Kit as well as 15 gallon and 150 gallon units.
For more information on both of these products, visit the product pages to download technical and safety data sheets.