DURAL AQUA-DAM is a hydrophobic polyurethane compound that is injected in concrete and other sound substrates to stop water from entering into occupied or unwanted places. The reaction time of the DURAL AQUA-DAM is controlled through the use of its accelerator, known as DURAL AQUACCELERATOR. DURAL AQUA-DAM forms a water tight seal within the substrate, with very little shrinkage after curing.
- Bonds to wet and dry substrates
- Fast reaction time with added accelerator
- Needs very little water to react and cure
- Very little shrinkage
- Remains active when the water subsides
- Excellent elongation to handle moving cracks and joints
- Leaking cracks and joints
- Mines & tunnels
- Water treatment facilities
- Sewers & manholes
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Below grade walls subject to high water tables
- DURAL AQUA-DAM is packaged in 5 gal (19 L) pails and 55 gal (208 L) drums.
- DURAL AQUACCELERATOR is packaged in 1 pint (0.47 L) cans and 5 gal (19 L) pails.
- DURAL PUMP RINSE is packaged in 5 gal (19 L) pails only.