EUCO QWIKstitch is a two-component hybrid urethane repair liquid used to mend cracks in concrete, repair spalled joints and patch damaged or uneven concrete surfaces. EUCO QWIKstitch is an ultra-low viscosity material formulated to penetrate deep into cracks and quickly fill pop-outs in concrete surfaces. Its fast cure time makes quick work of repair jobs: floors repaired with EUCO QWIKstitch can be opened to foot traffic in just 10 minutes and are ready for heavy traffic in one hour.
- Can be applied at a range of thicknesses with the use of clean, oven-dried silica
- Very fast cure time
- 33 colors available through the use of color packs
- Low viscosity - deep penetration into cracks
- Wide application temperature range: 0°F to 110°F (-18°C to 44°C)
- Low VOC and no solvent odor
- Cracked concrete surfaces, interior and exterior
- Spalled floor joints
- Repair of pop-outs and delaminations on floors
EUCO QWIKstitch is packaged in cases of 12/22 oz (0.7 L) dual cartridges and cases of 12/9 oz (0.27 L) single-tube cartridges with static mixers and retaining nuts included. EUCO QWIKstitch is also available in 2 gal (7.6 L) bulk units consisting of 1 gal (3.8 L) Part A and 1 gal (3.8 L) Part B.