VERSASPEED LS100 is a versatile, single-component, rapid-hardening repair mortar for projects that require traffic or a non-breathable coating within hours. Repaired areas may be open to standard tire traffic 3 hours following the final set and an epoxy coating can be applied after 5 hours.
- Rapid strength gain with extended working time
- Suitable for interior or exterior applications
- Open to light duty traffic as soon as 4 hours
- Coat with epoxy after 5 hours at 70°F (21° C)
- Micro-fiber reinforced
- Shrinkage compensated and reduced
- Can be placed up to 2 in. (5 cm) neat
- Can be extended up to 50% by weight
- Multi-unit residential
- Loading docks
- Parking decks and ramps
- Industrial / commercial / institutional floors
- Vertical/Overhead form and pour applications
ASTM C928 Standard Specification for Rapid-Hardening Cementitious Materials for Concrete Repairs
VERSASPEED LS100 is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags. Yield: 0.39ft³ (0.011m³) per bag when mixed with 5.25 pints (2.48 L) of water. VERSASPEED LS100 may be extended with up to 25 lb (11.4 kg) of clean, SSD, 3/8” (9.5 mm) pea gravel. Approximate Extended Yield: 0.52 ft³ (0.0147 m³) per bag.