THIN-TOP SUPREME is a latex and microsilica modified cementitious mortar designed for use as a floor or deck topping at thicknesses of 1/16" to 3/8" (1.6 mm to 9.5 mm). This product is a one part formula which incorporates powder latex technology. It provides excellent durability under freeze/thaw cycling as well as protection against ingress by water and deicing salts. THIN-TOP SUPREME offers normal set times and a mid range slump for easy workability.
- Provides a strong, wear resistant thin overlay
- Excellent durability in freeze-thaw cycles
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Excellent bond to prepared concrete
- Reduces the penetration of water and de-icing salts for substrate protection
- Suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Parking decks
- Marine structures
- Curbs and gutters
Canadian Food Inspection Agency, MTQ and MTO
THIN-TOP SUPREME is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) moisture resistant bags. Yield: 0.43 ft3/bag (0.012 m³) when mixed with 3 qt (2.8 L) of water. Typical water requirement is 2.75 to 3.5 qt (2.6 to 3.3 L)/bag.