EUCO-SPEED is a rapid setting, rapid hardening cementitious material for patching and repair of concrete surfaces. Requiring only the addition of water, EUCO-SPEED is easy to use and can be installed with standard tools, equipment and procedures. It bonds tenaciously to properly prepared concrete and provides a durable patch.
- Rapid-setting for quick repairs
- Rapid, high-early strength for quick turnaround time
- Easy to use single-component mortar
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Versatility in thickness from 1/2” (12 mm) to 6” (15 cm)
- Bridge decks
- Parking garages
- Walls (formed) and floors
- Marine structures
- ASTM C 928: Standard Specification for Packaged, Dry, Rapid-Hardening, Cementitious Materials for Concrete Repairs
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency, MTQ, MTO
One 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag of EUCO-SPEED, mixed with .75 gal (2.85 L) of water, will yield approximately 0.41 ft3 (0.012 m3) of mortar. EUCO-SPEED may be extended with up to 25 lb (11.3 kg) of 3/8” (9.5 mm) pea gravel per bag for deeper areas.