CONCRETE-TOP SUPREME is a latex and microsilica modified cementitious mortar designed for use as a concrete repair mortar at thicknesses of 3/8" to 2" (9.5 mm to 50 mm). This product is a one part formula which incorporates powder latex technology. It provides excellent durability under freeze/thaw cycling as well as reducing ingress by water and deicing salts. CONCRETE-TOP SUPREME offers normal set times and a mid range slump for easy workability.
- Provides a strong, wear resistant overlay
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Excellent bond to properly prepared sound concrete
- Compatible with galvanic anodes
- Suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Formulated for easy placement
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Parking decks
- Warehouse floors
- Light industrial floors
- Shoulder repairs
Canadian Food Inspection Agency, MTQ, MTO
CONCRETE-TOP SUPREME is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) moisture resistant bags. Yield: is 0.40 ft3/bag (0.011 m³) when mixed with 2.5 qt (2.4 L) of water. Typical water requirement is 2.0 to 3.0 qt (1.9 to 2.8 L)/bag. A unit of material may be extended with 15 lb (6.8 kg) of 3/8” (9.5 mm) pea gravel. This will yield 0.47 ft³ (0.013 m³) and may be used for overlay placements that exceed 2” (50 mm) in depth.