EucoRepair CP is a flowable mortar, suitable for pumping or pouring into formed areas to repair concrete substrates. Formulated with a very low volumetric resistivity to be compatible with cathodic protection devices used to protect the steel within concrete structures.
- Appropriate permeability, volumetric resistivity in range for use with galvanic jacket anodes
- Extended placement time for difficult to reach areas
- Can be hand applied or mechanically pumped
- Does not contain microsilica, fly ash, slag or chlorides
- Contains an anti-washout agent
- Excellent freeze/thaw durability
- Galvanic jackets used to protect marine piles and other structural components
- Parking Structures
- Bridge repairs
EucoRepair CP meets Florida DOT specification 930-7.2.1 for use as a filler in/around cathodic protection devices.
EucoRepair CP is packaged in 50 lb. (22.7 kg.) bags.