FORMSHIELD WB is a low cost, highly effective release agent for metal, plastic, wood and composition forms which imparts a waterproof film to prevent the adhesion of concrete to forms.
- Reduces labor and construction time
- Lowers costs
- Allows the forms to be re-used
- Minimizes clean-up and maintenance
- Can be used on metal or plastic forms and on previously oiled or untreated wood forms
- Excellent release properties
- Reduces transfer of wood grain markings
Water-based formulation can be applied to forms of all types for easy removal from freshly placed concrete.
- Corps of Engineers Specifications CE-1401.01
- Corps of Engineers Specifications CW-03101
FORMSHIELD WB is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.