FORMSHIELD G is an economical, chemically reactive concrete form release agent for general use in concrete forming applications. FORMSHIELD G contains a proprietary ingredient that provides release capability superior to traditional, barrier-type form oils. FORMSHIELD G is compliant with all VOC regulations in the U.S. and Canada. Because it is not water-based, FORMSHIELD G does not require protection from freezing. Forms treated with FORMSHIELD G can be put to use faster than those treated with water-based release products. Metal, plastic, wood and composition forms strip cleanly with FORMSHIELD G.
- Forms release easily and cleanly from concrete
- Less staining than barrier-type form oils
- Compliant with all VOC regulations, including Federal EPA, OTC, LADCO, Maricopa County, CARB, and SCAQMD
- Reduces the occurrence of voids and bugholes
- Tolerant to freezing conditions during storage and transportation
- Treated forms are ready for use quickly
- U.S. DOT non-regulated: easy storage and shipping
- Very low odor
Preventing the adhesion of concrete to forms of all types in general concrete forming applications
- ACI 347
- Compliant with Federal, OTC, California, and Maricopa County regulations
FORMSHIELD G is packaged in 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.