EUCOBAR is designed to be used as an evaporation retardant on concrete flatwork of all types.
- Holds in surface moisture on concrete floors, slabs, and repairs
- Helps prevent plastic shrinkage cracking
- Easy and economical to use
- Helps eliminate crusting caused by loss of surface moisture
- Water based for total compatibility with fresh concrete
- Excellent for both interior and exterior concrete projects
- Will not affect adhesion of curing compound or other treatments
- Concrete toppings
- Vertical/overhead repairs
- Dry shake floors including all SURFLEX and EUCO-PLATE formulations
- Specialty iron toppings
- Parking decks and ramps
EUCOBAR is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 5 gal (18.9 L) pails and 6/1 gal (3.8 L) units per case.