CONCRETE BLASTER* is a unique liquid which has the ability to remove hardened, built-up concrete from tools and equipment. It is designed to eliminate the need for sand blasting, bushhammering and jack-hammering hardened concrete from equipment. CONCRETE BLASTER has the distinct advantages of being biodegradable, non-hazardous and non-corrosive.
- Ready to use - no mixing required
- Biodegradable - used material need not be recycled
- Reduces the related costs of sand blasting and chip-hammering
- Reduces labor costs and equipment damage normally associated with removing built-up, hardened concrete
- Ready mix trucks
- Transport buggies
- Troweling machines
- Concrete forms
- Precast forms
- Concrete and mortar mixers
- Other concrete placing equipment
Biological Oxygen Demand (B.O.D.) Test - F factor (0.28): Biodegradable
CONCRETE BLASTER is packaged in 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums, and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.