EUCO 700 is a two component, semi-rigid epoxy for filling control and construction joints in industrial concrete floors This product supports the joint edges and reduces spalling of the edges caused by wheel traffic.
- Semi-rigid formula that allows for limited temperature and humidity movement of concrete
- Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance
- Suitable for filling cracks in older floors to reduce the rate of deterioration
- Available in selected color formulations for use with colored dry shake floor hardeners
- 33 colors available using color packs
- Concrete construction & control joints
- Crack filling in concrete floors
- Industrial and commercial floors
- Interior applications
- EUCO 700 is a semi-rigid joint filler designed to comply with ACI 302 recommendations regarding control and construction joints.
- USDA and Canadian Food Inspection Agency
EUCO 700 is a two part epoxy product packaged in 2 gal (7.6 L) kits which contain both the hardener and the resin. The premeasured mix ratio is 1:1. A 2 gal (7.6 L) unit yields 463 in3 (7570 cm3) of product. EUCO 700 is also available in 10 gal (37.9 L) and 100 gal (379 L) kits for use on large projects in machine placement applications.