NS GROUT is designed for critical use where high strength, non-staining characteristics and positive expansion are required. It contains only natural aggregate and an expansive cementitious binder. It is extremely flowable, and when cured, appears similar in appearance to concrete.
- Non-staining natural aggregate for better appearance
- Excellent bearing
- Can be mixed to 3 different consistencies
- Compatible with galvanic anodes (Fluid)
- Outstanding strength
- Appearance of plain concrete
- Does not contain any added chloride ions
- Pumps and fans
- Compressors & motors
- Machine bases of all types
- Anchor bolts
- Column baseplates
- Fully complies with CRD C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non-Shrink Grout
- Fully complies with ASTM C 1107, Standard Specification for Packaged Dry, Hydraulic-Cement Grout
- Canadian MTQ
- NS GROUT is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags and pails. 50 lbs yields 0.45 ft3 (0.013 m3) of fluid grout when mixed with 1.2 gal (4.5 L) of water.
- NS GROUT 50 lb (22.7 kg) with 25 lbs (11.3 kg) of 3/8” (9.5 mm) pea gravel will yield approximately 0.60 ft3 (0.017 m3) of flowable consistency grout. Use pea gravel for deep fills over 5” (12.7 cm) only.