Euco Tremie Grout
EUCO TREMIE GROUT is specially designed for use in underwater grouting applications. This highly flowable, cement based, non-shrink grout remains in a cohesive, well blended mix when placed or pumped in off-shore concrete repairs.
- Non-shrink for positive, secure support
- Does not contain chlorides as additives which may contribute to rebar corrosion
- Highly flowable for easy mixing & pumping
- Rapid strength gain for early support
- Underwater grouting
- Pier supports
- Underwater concrete structures
- Off-shore rigging
- Meets the requirements of CRD C 621, Corps of Engineers specification for non-shrink grout.
- Shows positive expansion when tested in accordance with ASTM Specification C 1090, Standard Test Method for Measuring Changes in Height of Cylindrical Specimens from Hydraulic-Cement Grout.
- Meets the performance requirements of ASTM C 1107, combination volume adjusting grout standard specification for packaged, dry, hydraulic-cement grout (non-shrink).
EUCO TREMIE GROUT is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags. Yield is approximately .45 ft3 (.013 m3) of flowable grout when mixed with 1.2 gal (4.5 L) of water. (Also available in bulk bags).