EUCO ROCK is a pourable, fast setting hydraulic cement designed for anchoring or grouting applications. EUCO ROCK sets in less than 10 minutes and rapidly achieves load bearing and bond strength properties. It does not contain any metallic aggregate or any chloride ions.
- Fast and controlled set
- Positive expansion
- Excellent freeze/thaw durability
- High early strengths
- Interior and exterior applications
- Anchoring bolts in concrete slabs
- Hand rails & posts
- Reinforcing rods
- May be extended with pea-gravel for larger areas
EUCO ROCK anchoring cement is available in 3 package sizes:
- 50 lb (22.7 kg) pail...........0.48 ft³ (0.014 m³) yield
- 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag...........0.48 ft³ (0.014 m³) yield
- 12 lb (5.40 kg) bag...........0.11 ft³ (0.003 m³) yield
Yields are based upon 1.5 gal (5.7 L) of water/50 lb (22.7 kg) unit.