Euco Cable Grout PTX
EUCO CABLE GROUT PTX is designed to produce a pumpable, non-shrink, high strength grout used to provide corrosion protection for steel cables, anchorages and rods. EUCO CABLE GROUT PTX exhibits thixotropic properties defined in PTI specifications and can be used to repair previously grouted cables.
- Superior corrosion protection
- High fluidity for easy placement
- Exceptional strength
- Aggregate free
- Pumpable for a minimum of 2 hrs @ 90˚F (32˚C)
- Post-tensioned cables and ducts
- Grouting of tight clearances
- Complies with Post-Tensioning Institute Specifications (PTI M55.1-12)
- Canadian MTQ
EUCO CABLE GROUT PTX is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags or pails and yields 0.54 ft³ (0.015 m³) of fluid grout when mixed with 1.5 gal (5.7 L) of potable water.