SURFLEX TR is a special formulaltion of finely graded trap rock aggregates, plasticizers and cement binder. It is an economical concete floor hardener recommended for both interior and exterior use.
- Hardens concrete in one economical operation
- Use of hard and properly graded aggregates increases the wear resistance over plain concrete floors
- Ready-to-use factory blend eliminates messy and expensive job mixing and minimizes errors
- Non-rusting materials make it possible to use SURFLEX TR outdoors as well as indoors
- Eucon dispersing agent contained in SURFLEX TR makes it possible to incorporate SURFLEX TR into the surface of low slump concretes resulting in exceptionally high surface strengths for maximum wear resistance.
- Loading docks
- High wear floors and aisleways
- Factory and warehouse floors
- Commercial and industrial facilities
- Restaurants and dairies
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
SURFLEX TR is packaged in 55 lb (24.9 kg) bags with polyethylene liners for moisture protection.