SURFLEX E is a mixture of graded emery aggregates, plasticizer and cement binder. It is a wear resistant concrete floor hardener recommended for both interior and exterior use. It is particularily vaulable because of its non-rusting characteristics when floors will be frequently wet.
- Hardens concrete in one economical operation
- Use of hard and properly graded aggregates increases the wear resistance over plain concrete floors
- Ready-to-use factory blend eliminates messy and expensive job mixing and minimizes errors
- Non-rusting materials make it possible to use SURFLEX E outdoors as well as indoors
- Eucon dispersing agent contained in SURFLEX E makes it possible to incorporate SURFLEX E into the surface of low slump concretes resulting in exceptionally high surface strengths for maximum wear resistance
- Lobbies and waiting rooms of commercial and public buildings
- Corridors and washrooms in institutional and public buildings
- Auto showrooms and service centers
- Factory and warehouse floors
- Commercial and industrial facilities
- Restaurants and dairies
SURFLEX E is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags with polyethylene liners for moisture protection.