EVERCLEAR VOX is a water based pure acrylic sealer for concrete with excellent blush resistance and total resistance to yellowing from UV exposure. This sealer imparts an attractive gloss and protection to all concrete surfaces, and is especially suited for decorative concrete. Formulated with a very low VOC content, EVERCLEAR VOX is compliant with all VOC regulations in the United States and Canada and its low odor makes is usable indoors or out.
- Non-yellowing, medium gloss sealer provides protection and improved appearance to concrete
- Low odor
- Complies with all U.S. EPA and local VOC regulations, including OTC, LADCO, Maricopa County, and California (CARB and SCAQMD)
- Excellent abrasion and blush resistance
- Can be applied over previous coats of sealers – water based and solvent based
- Excellent recoatability
- Can contribute to LEED points (EQ Credit 4.2)
- Concrete driveways, sidewalks, floors
- Stamped, stenciled, colored, acid stained
- Concrete pavers and precast units
- Cultured stone
- ASTM C 1315 (excluding water retention)
- ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B
- USDA compliant
EVERCLEAR VOX is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 5 gal (18.9 L) pails and 6/1 gal (3.8 L) units per case.