AQUA-CURE VOX is a water based, low odor membrane forming liquid for curing and sealing concrete.
- Forms an efficient moisture barrier for optimum curing of concrete
- Seals concrete surfaces to protect against the effects of weathering
- Increases durability by promoting proper cement hydration
- Helps prevent dusting of new concrete
- Dries to a clear transparent film that resists yellowing under exterior or ultraviolet exposure
- Gives an alternative to solvent based materials where fumes may be objectionable, undesirable, or non-compliant
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Exterior concrete
- Industrial floors
- Basements & footings
- Interior & exterior concrete surfaces
- ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B
- AASHTO M 148, Type 1, Class A & B
- USDA compliant
AQUA-CURE VOX is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums, 5 gal (18.9 L) pails and 6/1 gal (3.8 L) units per case.