KUREZ DR-100 is a resin-based liquid membrane-forming curing compound that provides an excellent initial cure for concrete, then begins to break down and deteriorate upon exposure to traffic and UV light. After simple cleaning to completely remove the KUREZ DR-100, the concrete is ready to receive application of coverings, coatings, or sealers. With a VOC content of less than 100 g/L, KUREZ DR-100 is fully VOC-compliant in the U.S. and Canada, even in the highly regulated air quality districts of California.
- Use of this product ensures proper curing resulting in stronger, more wear resistant concrete
- Helps to minimize dusting
- Breaks down quickly to allow subsequent application of floor coverings
- Quickly and easily applied by spray application
- Available in a fugitive dye formulation
- Interior or exterior* concrete
- Concrete that will later receive a covering or coating
- Where a long term membrane film is not desired on the concrete surface
* Product will discolor when exposed to sunlight
- ASTM C 309, Types 1 and 1D, Class A & B
- AASHTO M 148, Types 1 and 1D, Class A & B
- USDA compliant
KUREZ DR-100 is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.