EUCOPOXY TUFCOAT is a high-performance floor-coating system designed to provide concrete surfaces with excellent wear resistance in combination with protection against chemical attack. These outstanding properties are further enhanced by the availability of a wide selection of semi-gloss colors for superior aesthetic benefits. EUCOPOXY TUFCOAT is a two-part coating that can be used as a primer for most products in the EUCOPOXY TUFCOAT line.
- Provides excellent wear under traffic
- Excellent resistance to a variety of chemicals
- Hardens to a semi-gloss finish
- Easy to apply with standard equipment
- Can be applied as a nonslip floor finish
- Available in a variety of colors
- No separate primer required
- Food processing plants
- Auto/truck repair bays
- Warehouse floors
- Chemical plants
- Manufacturing plants
- Mechanical rooms
EUCOPOXY TUFCOAT is available in 2 gal (7.6 L) and 10 gal (38 L) kits. Mixing ratio is 1 to 1 by volume.