Duraltex 1805 & 1807
DURALTEX 1805, 1807 are two component, 100% novolac epoxys that offer excellent chemical resistance to aggressive chemicals such as 98% sulfuric acid, 37% hydrochloric acid and other industrial chemicals. 1805 is used in trowel down or broadcast applications and 1807 is the flake filled, high build version used for coating walls or floors.
- Long term service life
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Use in trowel down or broadcast systems
- Very high early strengths
- Chemical process and drainage areas
- Loading docks
- Aisles, ramps
- Waste water treatment facilities
- Industrial floors
- Food and beverage plants
DURALTEX 1805 and 1807 are packaged in 3 gal (11.4 L) units.