EUCO TAMMOSHIELD is a non-yellowing, two-component water based aliphatic polyurethane sealer that provides a glossy, durable surface to concrete and masonry surfaces. It cures by a true thermoset reaction, providing toughness and chemical resistance that far surpasses that of acrylic or one-component water based urethane sealers.
- Non-yellowing aliphatic formulation
- No odor
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Provides a glossy, “wet” look
- Can be used on horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Clear protective topcoat for Eucopoxy and Dural epoxy coatings and vinyl chip flooring systems
- Seal coat for Euclid Chemical architectural coatings
Complies with all U.S. EPA and local VOC regulations, including OTC, Maricopa County and California (CARB and SCAQMD)
EUCO TAMMOSHIELD is available in a 5 gal (18.9 L) unit and in a case of two 1 gal (3.8 L) units.