DURALTEX UV is a high gloss, moisture insensitive, 100% solids, two component aliphatic epoxy floor binder which exhibits reduced tendency to yellow compared to traditional aromatic epoxy systems.
- Reduced tendency to yellow
- Aliphatic epoxy resin
- Clear coat for decorative aggregate floors
- Versatile – coating, broadcast floors, chip floors, and slurry/broadcast
- User friendly
- Low odor - 100% solids
- USDA compliant
- Chemical resistant
- Warehouse and garage floors
- Manufacturing plants, workshops
- Educational facilities and hospitals
- Production rooms and loading docks
- Kitchens, lavatories and showers
DURALTEX UV is available in 3 gal (11.4 L) units.