Dural 452 LV
DURAL 452 LV is a two-component, 100% solids, moisture insensitive, high strength epoxy adhesive and binder for numerous applications. This high modulus, low viscosity epoxy resin is the perfect solution for general bonding applications and for injecting cracks in concrete and a variety of other substrates.
- Exceptional adhesion to construction materials
- Low viscosity penetrates deep into cracks
- Easy to use 2:1 mix ratio
- Moisture insensitive
- Impeccable bond strength
- Bonding of concrete, masonry or wood
- Injection resin for cracked, structural substrates
- Gravity feed cracks in concrete slabs
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, or pins
- Mix with dried silica sand to create a repair mortar
- DURAL 452 LV complies with ASTM C 881-10 Types I and IV, Grade 1, Class C
- Meets the requirements of AASHTO 235 and is USDA compliant
DURAL 452 LV is packaged in 0.75 gal (2.8 L), 3 gal (11.4 L), and 15 gal (56.8 L) units. The mix ratio is 2:1 by volume.