Dural 452 Gel
DURAL 452 GEL is a two-component, 100% solids, DOT non-corrosive, moisture insensitive, high strength epoxy adhesive and binder for numerous applications. This high modulus, structural gel is perfect for bonding applications that require a non-sag adhesive.
- Exceptional adhesion to construction materials
- Perfect for vertical and overhead applications
- Easy to use 1:1 mix ratio by volume
- Moisture insensitive
- Superior strength
- Bonding of concrete, masonry, steel, or wood
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, or pins
- Pick-proof sealant for jails/prisons and kennels
- Seals cracks and sets ports prior to injection
- Mix with sand to create a repair mortar
- DURAL 452 GEL complies with ASTM C 881-10 Types I, II, IV, and V, Grade 3, Class C
- Meets the requirements of AASHTO 235 and is USDA compliant
- DOT Non Regulated
DURAL 452 GEL is packaged in 0.66 gal (2.5 L), 2 gal (7.6 L), 4 gal (15 L), and 10 gal (38 L) units, and in cases of 22 oz. (600 mL) cartridges (12 cartridges per case). The mix ratio is 1:1 by volume.