Plastol AMP-X3 workability enhancing admixture is formulated using advanced time-release polycarboxylate technology and has been engineered for use in various concrete applications to provide extended workability of conventional, high slump, or Self-Consolidating Concrete with minimal retardation. Plastol AMP-X3 workability enhancing admixture works in partnership with a normal, mid-range, or high-range water reducer, to aid in maintaining a consistent slump or flow over a significantly increased time period. The addition of Plastol AMP-X3 minimizes the need for jobsite slump adjustments or re-tempering while maintaining consistent air contents from batching to placing of concrete. Plastol AMP-X3 enables the concrete producer to have the flexibility to make adjustments for variations in regional raw materials, specific application requirements, and environmental conditions. Plastol AMP-X3 does not contain added chlorides or chemicals known to promote the corrosion of steel.
- Provides extended slump retention without retardation
- Consistent control of air content
- Higher early and ultimate strengths
- Reduces or eliminates job-site addition of HRWR
- Lowers number of rejected concrete loads
- Aids in concrete placement and reduces labor cost
- Ready-Mix Concrete
- Precast/Pre-Stressed Concrete
- High Slump Concrete
- Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC)
- Mining and Tunneling Concrete
- Flatwork and Mass Concrete
Plastol AMP-X3 has been formulated to meet ASTM C494/C494M Type S Standards.
Plastol AMP-X3 is available in bulk, 275 gal (1041L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums, and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.