Eucon SRA Floor
Eucon SRA Floor is a ready to use liquid admixture designed to reduce drying shrinkage and the potential for subsequent cracking in concrete and mortar. Eucon SRA Floor reduces the surface tension of the meniscus formed at the air-water interface in the pores. This reduces the internal tensile stresses that causes shrinkage of the cement paste. A reduction of up to 50% of shrinkage can be observed, but usually in the range of 35%-50%. Eucon SRA Floor does not contain added chlorides and will not promote the corrosion of steel.
- Typically, shrinkage may be reduced up to 50% at one year and beyond, depending on the cement used.
- Reduces cracking caused by drying shrinkage.
- Increases the life of the structure.
- Decreases expensive maintenance costs and increases the durability of the structure.
- Concrete pipes
- Water tanks
- Watertight construction
- Artificial skating rinks
- Water purification plants
- Swimming pools
- Underground construction
- Eucon SRA Floor admixture is currently meeting the requirements of ASTM C494/C494M and AASHTO
- M-194 as a Type S admixture.
Eucon SRA Floor is available in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, and 55 gal (208 L) drums.