EUCON AWA is a ready to use liquid admixture designed to prevent the loss of cement and fine aggregate during the placement of underwater concrete. EUCON AWA provides superior slump retention while greatly reducing the environmental impact due to cement wash out in below water applications.
- Minimal environmental impact due to cement washout
- Eliminates the need for expensive de-watering during underwater construction
- Greatly reduces or eliminates concrete bleed water
- Superior slump retention
- Does not effect water demand when slump is maintained
- Easily metered with standard admixture dispensing equipment
- Underwater bridge repair
- Dam repair below the waterline
- Underwater grouting and mortar application
- Damming underground rivers/lakes in mining operations
- Anti-segregation aid for use with lightweight and heavyweight aggregates
- Reduction or elimination of concrete bleed water for use with fast track construction
Meets ASTM C 494 Types S
EUCON AWA is packaged in 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.