EUCON MSA is a ready-to-use powdered microsilica (silica fume) concrete admixture. This product reacts chemically with the calcium hydroxide in the cement paste which yields a calcium silicate hydrate gel that significantly enhances strength and durability. The super fine microsilica fills the voids between cement particles creating a very dense, less permeable concrete.
- High ultimate compressive and fl exural strength for greater structural capacity
- High early strength gain for faster turnaround time
- Low permeability for greater resistance to water and salt penetration
- Increased abrasion and chemical resistance for a longer life expectancy
- Greatly improved freeze/thaw and scaling resistance
- Improves concrete performance to reduce column size, increase production and lower transportation and erection costs
- High strength concrete
- High density concrete
- Bridge decks
- Parking structures
- Marine environments
EUCON MSA meets the requirements of ASTM C 1240, standard provisions.
EUCON MSA is packaged in 25 lb (11.3 kg) pulpable bags and can be delivered in bulk tankers for silo storage.