EUCON CIA is a Calcium Nitrite based admixture designed to inhibit the corrosion of steel reinforcement in concrete. This product contains a 30% Calcium Nitrite solution. When used at recommended dosage rates, this product introduces the proper, industry recognized amount of anodic inhibitor.
- Calcium Nitrite based formula used for many years in the concrete industry
- Chemically inhibits the corrosion process
- Reduces the need for additional accelerating admixtures in cold weather
- Compatible with other commonly used Euclid Chemical admixtures
- Dosage rate is directly related to expected chloride concentration
- Increases protection for reinforcement in concrete
- Exterior steel reinforced concrete
- Structural and plain concrete
- Parking decks and exposed balconies
- ASTM Classification C 494 Type C and E
- AASHTO Classification M 194 Type C
- Corps of Engineers Classification CRD C87 Type C
EUCON CIA is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, and 55 gal (208 L) drums.