EUCON AIR OUT is a stable admixture designed to completely remove the air content in a designed nonair entrained concrete mix. It decreases foaming and minimizes air entrainment in cement slurries, grouts, concrete, and mortars. It is also used to counteract the air entrainment caused by some cements and superplasticizers.
- Reduces the amount of rejected concrete
- Reduces the entrained air caused by some superplasticizers
- Recommended for the production of heavy weight concrete
- Increases the unit weight of concrete
- Allows for high-speed mixing of cement, fly ash, and other cementitious materials without foaming
- May increase compressive strength of concrete
- Ready Mix Concrete
- Precast Concrete
- Concrete Floors
- Heavy Weight Concrete
- Other concrete applications where minimal air content is desired
EUCON AIR OUT is available in cases of 6/1 gal (3.8 L) units, 5 gallon (18.9 L) pails, and 55 (208 L) gallon drums.