EUCON Air-Down is a dry powdered defoaming admixture designed for use in plastic/wet concrete or dry blended materials. It decreases foaming and minimizes air entrainment in cement slurries, grouts, concrete,and mortars. It is also used to counteract the air entrainment caused by some cements and super-plasticizers. Eucon Air-Down is available in a patented water-soluble inner bag for convenient use at the plant of job site.
- Reduces the amount of rejected concrete
- Reduces the entrained air caused by some superplasticizers
- Recommended for the production of heavy weight concrete
- Increases the unit weight of concrete
- Allows for high-speed mixing of cement, fly ash, and other cementitious materials without foaming
- May increase compressive strength of concrete
- Ready Mix Concrete
- Precast Concrete
- Concrete Floors
- Heavy Weight Concrete
- Other concrete applications where the air content is needed to be adjusted by a few percent
EUCON Air-Down is available in Cases of 24 dissolvable 500 g (1.1 lb) bags.