EUCON MR is a mid-range water reducing and plasticizing admixture for concrete. EUCON MR shows improved finishing characteristics when compared to other commonly used Type A or Type F water reducing admixtures. EUCON MR may be used at a wide range of dosage rates. EUCON MR as produced, should be used as received and does not contain calcium chloride.
- Produces concrete with lower water:cement ratio allowing for increased strength
- Increased concrete strength lowers the potential for cracks
- Lower water:cement ratio allows for lower cement content, saving the producer money
- Increases concrete workability allowing for easier concrete placement
- Produces concrete that is easier to finish which lowers labor costs
- Flatwork concrete
- Architectural concrete
- General purpose ready mixed concrete
- Concrete containing fly ash and other pozzolans
EUCON MR meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- ASTM C 494, Type A and Type F
- AASHTO M 194
- ANSI/NSF STD 61
EUCON MR is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums, and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.