Viscosity Enhancing Liquid
EUCO-FILL 60 is a liquid rheology-enhancing admixture that provides improved drainage water reduction from stopes after fill placement. EUCO-FILL 60 is formulated to deliver superior structural strength and offer enhanced placement characteristics to the fill mixture. EUCO-FILL 60 is especially effective for, but not limited to, conventional cemented hydraulic and paste backfills and has shown benefits to cemented aggregate fills.
Features & Benefits
- • Improved slurry rheology and flow characteristics
- Increased service life for pipelines and pumps
- Improved fill strength at reduced cement content
- Decreased drainage water
- Improved fines consolidation
- Reduced fill segregation in stope
- Improved tonnage throughput and cycle times
- Reduced self-heating and fire hazard
- Hydraulic backfill mixes
- Paste backfill mixes
- Advanced hydraulic (Gellfill) mixes
EUCO-FILL 60 is available in bulk, 275 gal (1000L) totes and 55 gal (208L) drums.