Concrete Surface Retarder
EZ EXPOSE is water-based concrete surface retarder used to create an exposed aggregate finish on freshlypoured concrete. EZ EXPOSE is available in 4 grades providing finishes from a sandblast etch up to 1 in (3.54 cm) depth for large decorative stone exposure.
Features & Benefits
- Water based
- Pigmented for application control
- Colored product identification
- 4 levels of etch
- Perfect companion to COLOR-CRETE integrally colored concrete
- Decorative exposed aggregate
- Micro-etch, sandblast effect
- Large exposed stone
- Embedded exposed crushed shell
- Flatwork or precast concrete
EZ EXPOSE is available in 1 gal (3.8 L) and 5 gal (18.9 L) units.