Acid-Based Chemical Stain for Concrete
STAIN-CRETE is a penetrating, acid-based stain used to color old or new concrete. STAIN-CRETE reacts chemically with cured concrete to provide a translucent, permanent color with a subtly shaded marbled effect, similar to the aged appearance of natural stone. STAIN-CRETE’s rich variegated finish will not peel, crack, chip, or fade from UV light. STAIN-CRETE can also be used in conjunction with overlays, such as LEVEL TOP SP, MICRO-CRETE, THIN-CRETE, or SPRAY-DECK.
Features & Benefits
- Can be applied on integrally-colored concrete or over color-hardened concrete.
- Provides variegated appearances and long-lasting durability that will not peel or chip.
- Can be applied vertically or horizontally.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Available in 9 colors.
- Residential or commercial applications
- Hotels, entryways
- Restaurant floors
- Patios, pool decks
- Basement or garage floors
- Large commercial projects
- Driveways, sidewalks
STAIN-CRETE is packaged in 1 gal (3.8 L) or 5 gal (18.9 L) units.
No calculator could be found for that product