Admixture for Color Conditioned Concrete
INCRETE COLOR-CRETE is a concentrated color admixture, available in powder, granular, or liquid form.
INCRETE COLOR-CRETE is designed to be used in all cementitious materials, producing a wide variety of color.
- Base color for stamped concrete
- Manufactured concrete pavers
- Tilt-up panels, pre-cast concrete
- Cast-in-place slabs on grade
- Cast stone and roof tiles
- Stucco, plaster
Specifications / Compliances
- Meets or exceeds ASTM C 979 requirements.
- Complies with ACI 303.1 Standard Specification for Cast-in-Place Architectural Concrete
INCRETE COLOR-CRETE is available in several forms: powder, liquid and granular. Batch-ready pulpable bags and INCRETE COLOR-CRETE LIQUID are pre-packaged to contain an exact measurement of pigment that can be added directly to ready-mix drums. Granular pigment is available in bulk sacks only.
Batch-ready bags are available in premeasured amounts convenient for 5 or 6 sack mixes.
Euclid Chemical packages all powdered color in 1 lb (0.45 kg), 5 lb (2.26 kg) and 25 lb (11.34 kg) batch-ready bags. Custom packaging is available upon request with certain minimum quantities.
INCRETE COLOR-CRETE LIQUID and INCRETE COLOR-CRETE GRANULAR pigments are dispensed on-site or at ready-mix plants using the COLOR-MATIC dispensing systems.
Technical Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets
No calculator could be found for that product