Integral Colorant for Concrete
INCRETE COLOR-CRETE GRANULAR pigments are synthetic iron oxide pigments in granule form for easy flow and low dusting. INCRETE COLOR-CRETE GRANULAR pigments are designed to be used in concrete, producing a wide variety of color effects.
Features & Benefits
- Flows easily
- Will not fade
- Consistent color every time
- Integrally colored concrete
- Base color for stamped concrete
- Cast stone and roof tiles
- Manufactured concrete products
- Ready Mix Concrete
- Cast-in-place slabs on grade
- Tilt-up panels
- Stucco, plaster
- Pre-cast concrete
Specifications / Compliances
- INCRETE COLOR-CRETE GRANULAR meets or exceeds ASTM C 979 requirements.
- Complies with ACI 303.1 Standard Specification for Cast-in-Place Architectural Concrete
INCRETE COLOR-CRETE GRANULAR pigments are provided in bulk bags and blended at ready-mix plants, precast and manufactured concrete products plants using the INCRETE COLOR-MATIC G or other suitable dispensing equipment.
Consult your Euclid Chemical Company sales representative to determine the system that best fits the needs of your concrete production facility.
- Increte Color-Crete - Granular - Click to go to product page - English - US
- Increte Color-Crete - Granular - Black 330 - English - US
- Increte Color-Crete - Granular - Yellow 920 - English - US
- Increte Color-Crete - Granular - Red 110 - English - US
- Increte Color-Crete - Granular - Red 130 - English - US
No calculator could be found for that product