Cement Based, Crystalline Waterproofing System
HEY'DI K-11 is a breathable, two-part, polymer-modified, cement-based system for waterproofing concrete and masonry. HEY’DI K-11 has a texture and consistency similar to concrete and may be brush or spray applied. HEY’DI K-11 becomes an integral part of the wall and waterproofs the negative or positive side through a crystallization process. HEY’DI SB is the bonding agent used with HEY’DI K-11. It improves adhesion and flexibility, and reduces the permeability of the system. HEY’DI K-11 must be allowed to cure before applying a finishing floor system.
Features & Benefits
- Waterproofs a wide variety of surfaces including concrete, medium/heavy weight block, brick and shotcrete.
- Below or above grade surfaces
- Horizontal structural slabs
- Foundations & basements
- Dams & water reservoirs
- Sewage & water treatment plants
Specifications / Compliances
- HEY’DI K-11 is certified by NSF (ANSI STD 60/61) for use with potable water
- USDA compliant
- HEY’ DI SB BONDING AGENT is approved for use by the Canadian MTQ
HEY’DI K-11 is packaged in 50 lb(22.7 kg) polylined bags. HEY’DI SB BONDING AGENT is available in 5 gal (18.9 L) pails or cases of six 1 gal (3.8 L) pails. HEY’DI K-11 Contractor Kit consists of 25 lb(11.4 kg) of HEY’DI K-11 powder and 1 gal (3.8L) of a ready to use, prediluted mixture of water and HEY’ DI SB BONDING AGENT.