NSF Certified Repair and Waterproofing Mortar
VANDEX UNI MORTAR 1 ZSR is a single-component, waterproofing mortar, which is NSF approved for resurfacing potable water structures. VANDEX UNI MORTAR 1 ZSR can be used to make horizontal, vertical and overhead repairs. In addition to repairing concrete and masonry substrates, VANDEX UNI MORTAR 1 ZSR also waterproofs and is resistant to residential sewage and sulfates. VANDEX UNI MORTAR 1 ZSR is applied in 1/4” (6 mm) to 1” (25 mm) lifts by trowel or spray equipment.
Features & Benefits
- NSF certified for potable water
- Perfect for horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces
- Sewage and sulfate resistant
- Repairs and waterproofs at the same time
- Structural slabs
- Swimming pools
- Foundations & basements
- Dams & water reservoirs
- Sewage & water treatment plants
Specifications / Compliances
- VANDEX UNI MORTAR 1 ZSR is NSF (ANSI STD 61) certified for use with potable water.
VANDEX UNI MORTAR 1 ZSR is packaged in 55 lb. (25 kg) bags.