Hydrophobic Polyurethane Soil Stabilizer
DURAL MUD LOCK is an ultra low viscosity, hydrophobic, polyurethane grout that is injected into unstable soils and sands to help solidify and stabilize various earthen structures. DURAL MUD LOCK reacts with ground moisture to encapsulate loose particles and forms a solid, stable mass. DURAL MUD LOCK can also be topically applied to soils, which will help stabilize and firm up areas that would be loose under footing. DURAL MUD LOCK is resistant to typical contaminants located within soils. This includes gas, oils, mildly acidic agents, and other biological elements.
Features & Benefits
- Super low viscosity for deep penetration
- Needs very little water to react
- Adheres large and fine particles together
- Freeze/thaw resistant
- Safe for surrounding environment
- Pavement sub-base reinforcement
- Seawall repairs
- Mines & tunnels
- Shoring and piling projects
- Topical application to trails and pathways
DURAL MUD LOCK is packaged in 5 gal (19 L) pails and 55 gal (208 L) drums. DURAL AQUACCELERATOR is packaged in 1 pint (0.47 L) cans and 5 gal (19 L) pails. DURAL PUMP RINSE is packaged in 5 gal (19 L) pails.