Hydrophilic Polyurethane Grouting System
DURAL AQUA-FIL is a single-component hydrophilic polyurethane compound that is injected in concrete and other sound natural substrates to stop water from entering into occupied or unwanted places. DURAL AQUA-FIL follows the path of water into fine cracks and fissures within the substrate. DURAL AQUA-FIL forms a water tight seal within cracks and joints, while providing good chemical resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Tenacious bond to wet and dry substrates
- Seeks out water within the crack and all its fissures
- Provides good chemical resistance
- Excellent elongation to handle moving cracks and joints
- Can seal small and large cracks within concrete and other natural substrates
- Leaking cracks and joints
- Mines & tunnels
- Water & wastewater treatment facilities
- Sewers & manholes
- Repair of faulty or misplaced waterstops
- Below grade walls subject to high water tables
DURAL AQUA-FIL is packaged in 5 gal (19 L) pails and 55 gal (208 L) drums. DURAL PUMP RINSE is packaged in 5 gal (19 L) pails only.