Low Viscosity Hydrophobic Polyurethane Grouting System
DURAL AQUA-DAM LV is a low viscosity, hydrophobic polyurethane compound that is injected into hairline cracks in concrete and other sound substrates to stop water from entering into occupied or unwanted places. The reaction time of the DURAL AQUA-DAM LV is controlled through the use of its accelerator, known as DURAL AQUACCELERATOR. DURAL AQUA-DAM LV forms a water tight seal within the substrate that remains even if the water subsides.
Features & Benefits
- Low viscosity for smaller cracks
- Needs very little water to react and cure
- Fast reaction time with added accelerator
- Remains active when the water subsides
- Bonds to wet and dry substrates
- Excellent elongation to handle moving cracks and joints
- Sealing fine cracks and joints
- Below grade walls subject to high water tables
- Sewers & manholes
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Can be used in porous soils as a stabilizer
DURAL AQUA-DAM LV is packaged in 5 gal (19 L) pails and 55 gal (208 L) drums. DURAL AQUACCELERATOR is packaged in 1 pint (0.47 L) cans and 5 gal (19 L) pails. DURAL PUMP RINSE is packaged in 5 gal (19 L) pails only.