Cement Based Waterproofing Finish
TAMOSEAL is a cement-based, polymer-modified material designed to waterproof concrete and masonry. When mixed with AKKRO-7T or FLEX-CON acrylic admixture, it becomes suitable to seal vertical and light duty horizontal surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Waterproofs and decorates
- Tenacious bond
- Becomes an integral part of substrate
- Slightly flexible to seal static cracks
- Concrete and block wall foundations
- Water tanks
Specifications / Compliances
- Tamoseal is NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified for use with potable water (see note on data sheet)
TAMOSEAL is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) plastic pails and 50 lb (22.7 kg) poly-lined bags.