Rapid Setting, Cement Based Repair Mortar for Underwater
SPEED CRETE BLUE LINE is a proprietary formulation of blended Portland cements, finely processed select aggregates, and specific chemical additives designed to provide a rapid set, particularly for underwater use. SPEED CRETE BLUE LINE undergoes a chemical "hyper hydration" and produces a very stable, low permeable, cementitious matrix.
Features & Benefits
- Initial set in 3 to 5 minutes
- Underwater cure
- High strength
- Durable in fresh and salt water
- Placed without forming, at no slump consistency
- Can be "shaved" to desired contour
- Underwater and below grade repairs
- Vertical, overhead and horizontal restoration
- Outstanding material for repair of dams, piers, reservoirs, pilings, seawalls, tunnels, sewer pipe, and other underwater surfaces
SPEED CRETE BLUE LINE is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) poly-lined bags, and 50 lb (22.7 kg) pails.